14 Thursday Flag Day
15 Friday Father and Grandfather’s Day Breakfas (8 a.m. – 9 a.m.)
15 Friday End of Second Semester
21 Thursday Last Day of Academic Year / Bon Voyage Party (Minimum Day / School Dismissed at 12:30)
22 Friday Graduation 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (School Closed)
27 Wednesday Second Semester Progress Reports
28-29 Thursday-Friday Summer Break (School Closed)
FLU SEASON INFORMATION AND PREVENTION
- Students who are sick should stay home from school and avoid other people until they are fever free for 24 hours and symptoms of illness are no longer present.
- Please keep students home if they have a fever above 100.0
- Inform the school if your child sick or has the flu.
- Before returning to school, the fever should have been controlled without the aid of medicines like aspirin, Tylenol, etc
- Students should wash hands often with soap and water.
- Students should cover their coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing and sneezing into the inside of the elbow.
- Students should stay at least three feet away from people who are sick.
FREE CHILDREN'S CLINIC
- Physical Exams and Immunizations for Children Teens for school and sports
- Dental and Optometry Referrals
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
Santa Ana Children's Clinic
1725 W 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706