17 Monday Winter Show (Minimum Day/School Dismissed at 12:30 p.m. Pending based on Hall availability)
21 Friday Movie and Pajama Day
24-31 Monday – Monday Winter Recess (School Closed)
1-4 Tuesday – Friday Winter Recess (School Closed)
21 Monday Martin Luther King Jr. Day (School Closed)
FLU SEASON INFORMATION AND PREVENTION
- Students who are sick should stay home from school and avoid other people until they are fever free for 24 hours and symptoms of illness are no longer present.
- Please keep students home if they have a fever above 100.0
- Inform the school if your child sick or has the flu.
- Before returning to school, the fever should have been controlled without the aid of medicines like aspirin, Tylenol, etc
- Students should wash hands often with soap and water.
- Students should cover their coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing and sneezing into the inside of the elbow.
- Students should stay at least three feet away from people who are sick.
FREE CHILDREN'S CLINIC
- Physical Exams and Immunizations for Children Teens for school and sports
- Dental and Optometry Referrals
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
Santa Ana Children's Clinic
1725 W 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706