8 Monday Parent Teacher Conference 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(School Closed/ Daycare available for conference timeonly)
15 Monday School Picture Day (Toddlers and Primary)
16 Tuesday School Picture Day (Elementary and Makeup Day)
19 Friday Pumpkin Patch
31 Wednesday Halloween Costume Parade 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
FLU SEASON INFORMATION AND PREVENTION
- Students who are sick should stay home from school and avoid other people until they are fever free for 24 hours and symptoms of illness are no longer present.
- Please keep students home if they have a fever above 100.0
- Inform the school if your child sick or has the flu.
- Before returning to school, the fever should have been controlled without the aid of medicines like aspirin, Tylenol, etc
- Students should wash hands often with soap and water.
- Students should cover their coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing and sneezing into the inside of the elbow.
- Students should stay at least three feet away from people who are sick.
FREE CHILDREN'S CLINIC
- Physical Exams and Immunizations for Children Teens for school and sports
- Dental and Optometry Referrals
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
Santa Ana Children's Clinic
1725 W 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706