1-5 Monday – Friday Elementary Testing Week
8-12 Monday- Friday Week of the Young Child
Monday April 8 Parade
Tuesday April 9 I am Famous Person
Wednesday April 10 Wacky Wednesday
Thursday April 11 Field Day
Friday April 12 Egg Hunt
15-19 Monday-Friday Spring Break (School Closed)
22 Monday Earth Day
FLU SEASON INFORMATION AND PREVENTION
- Students who are sick should stay home from school and avoid other people until they are fever free for 24 hours and symptoms of illness are no longer present.
- Please keep students home if they have a fever above 100.0
- Inform the school if your child sick or has the flu.
- Before returning to school, the fever should have been controlled without the aid of medicines like aspirin, Tylenol, etc
- Students should wash hands often with soap and water.
- Students should cover their coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing and sneezing into the inside of the elbow.
- Students should stay at least three feet away from people who are sick.
FREE CHILDREN'S CLINIC
- Physical Exams and Immunizations for Children Teens for school and sports
- Dental and Optometry Referrals
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
Santa Ana Children's Clinic
1725 W 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706