PHYSICIAN'S REPORT FORMS
FORM 3 - PHYSICIAN'S REPORT.pdf
Size : 80.861 Kb
Type : pdf
FORM 3 - ELEM PHYSICIANS REPORT.pdf
Size : 162.726 Kb
Type : pdf
FLU SEASON INFORMATION AND PREVENTION
- Students who are sick should stay home from school and avoid other people until they are fever free for 24 hours and symptoms of illness are no longer present.
- Please keep students home if they have a fever above 100.0
- Inform the school if your child sick or has the flu.
- Before returning to school, the fever should have been controlled without the aid of medicines like aspirin, Tylenol, etc
- Students should wash hands often with soap and water.
- Students should cover their coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing and sneezing into the inside of the elbow.
- Students should stay at least three feet away from people who are sick.
FREE CHILDREN'S CLINIC
- Physical Exams and Immunizations for Children Teens for school and sports
- Dental and Optometry Referrals
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
Santa Ana Children's Clinic
1725 W 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706